1. Explain the way we use information that you share with us so that we can create the best educational and learning experience for you.
2. Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission and what we do and do not do with it.
3. Hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy.
The information we collect is related to the provision of JC Economics Study Apps Services and its features. There are two types of information that we collect:
Type 1. Information that we must have in order for you to use JC Economics Study Apps
Type 2. Information that we can use to provide additional features and improved user experience if you choose to share that information.
The first type of information includes the following:
1. Registration information, including your name, birth date, address, and other information you provide when you register with JC Economics Study Apps.
2. Broad, non-specific location, which we derive from your IP address. We need to know your location to enable us to make suggestions based on your general location.
3. The content and your interactions with the JC Economics Study Apps Service. This allows us to make recommendations to you and suggest relevant content. You can choose whether or not to share this information with your friends, followers, or the public.
4. Technical and sensor information necessary to operate JC Economics Study Apps. This includes the type of browser and device you use, data from the touchscreen, and information from your device.
The second type of information includes information that enables us to offer you more features. We never receive any of the following information unless you choose to share it with us.
1. Your specific location. We will not gather or use your specific device location without first getting your explicit permission.
2. Your photos. We will only access images that you specifically choose. This allows you to choose individual pictures to change your profile picture or create a cover photo.
3. Your contacts. We will never scan or import your contacts unless you ask us to. If you choose to do so, we will only use your contact information to help you find friends or contacts who also use GP Study Apps.
By using or interacting with the JC Economics Study Apps Service, you are consenting to the following:
2. The transfer of your information outside the country where you live.
3. The collection, use, sharing, and other processing of your information, including for advertising-related purposes and
4. The public availability of your information and the controls over such information.
We may collect and store the following information:
When you sign up with JC Economics Study Apps, we may ask for your information, such as email address, password, date of birth, gender, address, postal code and contact number. If you connect the the JC Economics Study Apps Service using credentials from a Third Party Application, such as Facebook, you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials. We may also collect other information available on or through your Third Party Application account, including, for example, your name, profile picture, email address, date of birth, gender, friends’ names and profile pictures, and networks.
We may provide features that rely on the use of the additional information on your mobile device or require access to certain services on your mobile device that will enhance your JC Economics Study Apps experience but are not required to use the JC Economics Study Apps Service.
JC Economics Study Apps aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (‘PDPA’) and respect the choices of all users and their personal data.
The main purposes for which your personal data is collected, used or disclosed by JC Economics Study Apps and its related parties and our service providers in Singapore include providing you with our products and services, your account, processing payments (if any), addressing questions and feedback, improving our products and services, as well as where permitted under law, sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services, and personalized content and advertising based on your preference or demographics.
Also, if you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages via your contact number unless you have provided JC Economics Study Apps consent to do so.
If you have any feedback or enquiry relating to your personal data or if you wish to stop receiving promotional or marketing messages from JC Economics Study Apps, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about PDPA, please go to the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website.